We cordially invite you to attend The 31st CAMP Annual Meeting to be held Wednesday, May 16 – Friday, May 18, 2018 at The Inn on the Lake, 770 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY. The theme for the meeting will be “The Value of Industry/University Research Collaborations”
The purpose of this meeting to provide an environment conducive to exchange of information – including research results, industry needs for research and innovation, perspectives on funding availability in CAMP’s areas of expertise – and for exploration of potential research collaborations.
Who should attend?
- Industry leaders, managers and researcher
- Research faculty and graduate students from Clarkson University and other research institutions
- Federal, State and Regional leaders
- Panel Discussions to provide information, perspectives and issues
- Speaker’s Corner to provide technical presentations and discussions in several different topic-focused sessions
- Technology Showcase where faculty, students and industry representatives can show their interests, expertise and capabilities.
- Poster session, demonstrations, handouts and presentations, group by category, in a large room.
- Booths or tables will be provided to faculty members (and/or students) so that they can highlight their work, capabilities and interests to meeting participants.
- Booths are also available upon request for CAMP Corporate Members/Speakers/other Universities for $25.00 and for Non-CAMP Members $50.00