Learn about funding opportunities and programs for projects* that demonstrate commitment to:
- Implementing “lean manufacturing” or other similar principles;
- Exploring increased utilization of existing equipment; and/or
- Incorporating sustainability and energy efficiency.
For over thirty years, National Grid, PSEG Long Island and Stony Brook University’s economic and community development programs have helped to create jobs and revitalize communities throughout Long Island.
To learn more about the programs available from Stony Brook University, National Grid and PSEG Long Island, please visit:
- MTRC – The NY-MEP center for the Long Island region
- National Grid Energy Efficiency
- PSEG Long Island Economic Development
For more information, please click here.
Date: Wednesday, May 30, 2018
*All registrants will be entered into a raffle to win a pair of NY Mets tickets (winner must be present at event).
Post-event networking / resources fair after 10AM
Location: Composite Prototyping Center, 121 Express St, Plainview, NY 11803
* Funding is open to Long Island manufacturers in Nassau and Suffolk counties.
8:00am: Registration/ Resource Fair/ Light Breakfast
8:35am: Economic Development Programs
- Dr. Imin Kao, Executive Director MTRC, Stony Brook University
- Lyle Sclair, Economic Development Representative, National Grid
- John Keating, Mangager of Operations, PSEG-LI
9:30am: Energy Efficiency for Manufacturers
- Keith Sperling, Manager of Strategic Sales, National Grid
- Mike Voltz, Director of Energy Efficiency, PSEG-LI
10:00am: Questions and Answers / Closing Remarks
10:15am: Resource Fair/ Post Event Networking