In the sphere of preventive maintenance (PM), there is a cost for doing nothing. You are gambling with time and money, increasing the likelihood of higher costs in lost production and repairs when equipment eventually breaks down.
This course introduces fundamentals of PM and its reason for being: providing safe, reliable equipment and support by reducing the need for maintenance services.
- The evolution of maintenance
- Five-level spectrum of PM, from firefighting to maintenance reduction
- Characteristics of world-class maintenance
- Equipment strategy
- PM (misconceptions, machine loss categories, types of failure)
- Creating a maintenance task list
Learners will participate in group discussions, as well as share best practices and struggles.
It is a two day event: July 15 & July 16: 8:00AM – 12:00PM