Lynn Momrow-Zielinski, Co-owner and Managing Partner of Extreme Molding – Journey From Fortune 500 to Entrepreneur – Lessons Learned
Executive Roundtable – Industry Working With a University:
– Lynn Momrow-Zielinski, Co-owner and Managing – Partner Extreme Molding LLC.
– John Vogel, CEO – Tire Conversion Technologies
– Shawn Allan, Vice President – Lithoz America, LLC.
– Dan Walczyk, PhD, PE – Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Director, Rensselaer’s Center for Automation Technologies and Systems
– Moderated by Beth Bornick, Advanced Robotics Lead – FuzeHub
Meet the Experts Networking
Meet representatives from Rensselaer’s applied research centers and faculty conducting industry research. Topic Areas Include:
Manufacturing, Energy, Automation, Computational, Aerospace, Biomedical, Logistics
The afternoon event will start at noon with lunch and end with a reception.