Does your company consistently have quality or safety management issues?
Knowing how to figure out the problem with root cause analysis is an effective and inexpensive way of diagnosing the problem.
Root cause analysis and corrective actions are essential methodologies to address systemic problems and improve the effectiveness of procedures and safety management systems. In this 1-day training course, participants will learn how root cause analysis and corrective actions are aligned, and how to apply practical, systematic methodologies to identify cause(s) of incidents and to develop effective corrective actions to prevent future recurrence.
Importance and Benefits of Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action:
• Required in quality and safety management systems
• Required to resolve regulatory non-conformances
• Drives continual improvement
• Cost and time savings
• Team building through multidisciplinary problem solving
• Better understanding of the risks in organizations
• Initiation of preventive actions in addition to preventive actions
Who should attend:
• Quality and Safety Managers
• Department Managers
• Production Managers
• SQF practitioners
• HACCP and Food Safety team leaders
• Continuous Improvement Teamsw
• Anyone interested and involved in effective problem solving
Cost: $300/participant, which includes a course completion certificate and lunch.
Course Location: 83 Maiden Lane, 2nd Floor; New York, NY 10038
About our Trainer: Martin Ziegler, lead instructor for FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food, Lead Auditor for ISO/FSSC 22000, BRC, IFS and HACCP, and International Hygiene Trainer will be teaching this class.