The SBIR Road Tour is coming to Rochester, NY on Monday, June 18, 2018, to present non-dilutive technology funding opportunities provided through the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs.
Individual program managers from up to 11 participating agencies representing $2.5 billion in early-stage funding will participate in this one-day event alongside technology entrepreneurs and state innovation ecosystem members.
If you’re an innovator, entrepreneur, researcher, or small technology firm, don’t miss this opportunity.
- Learn how to access local and state resources available to innovators, researchers, and technology entrepreneurs
- SBIR Agencies Funding Priorities Overviews
Engaging Panel Sessions
- Inside the Head of an Evaluator: Common Mistakes
- Grant Opportunities for a Public Purpose
- Staying On Track: Aligning Your Company for Success in the DoD
Opportunity to meet one-on-one with up to three SBIR/STTR Program Managers
Scheduled in advanced and available on a first-come, first-served basis.