Objective/Summary of Responsibilities:
FuzeHub serves small to medium sized manufacturers by making connections and introductions to the appropriate resources and programs available to assist in their growth through a variety of programs and activities. This seems better to me, but it’s up to you: FuzeHub is a not-for-profit organization that connects New York State’s small and mid-sized manufacturing companies to the resources, programs and expertise they need for technology commercialization, innovation, and business growth.
We are seeking a part-time Marketing Intern to assist with several marketing projects and communications through our organization’s branded channels. The ideal candidate will have experience in digital marketing, graphic design and managing databases. Experience with WordPress is a plus.
Candidates will work with marketing team staff on a weekly basis and need to be willing to take direction on the tone and structure of outgoing posts.
Job Functions & Tasks:
- Research, data entry, and pulling lists via e-marketing and CRM system
- Assistant with social media platforms
- Website Updates
- Assistance with marketing projects
- Assistance with event projects
Requirements & Qualifications (including education, special knowledge, certifications, skills, etc.):
- Availability to work 10-15 hours per week
- Graphic design and WordPress experience desired
- Familiarity with key social media platforms
- Excellent grammar, communication and writing skills
- A positive and proactive attitude
- An ability to improvise with quick turnaround times
Send resumes to email@example.com