Millenials in Manufacturing Awards
Calling NYS manufacturing companies that have employees 39 or younger playing a vital role in the manufacturing of the company’s products.
Is there a young employee at your manufacturing company that has demonstrated initiative in innovating new products or processes that are keeping your team competitive? Nominate them for the Millennials in Manufacturing Awards for a chance to win up to $2,500 and be featured in a FuzeHub publication and other marketing materials.
- Up to (2) $2,500 Awards
- Up to (10) $1,000 Awards
- Up to (20) $500 Awards
- Invitation to exhibit and attend the New York Innovation Summit
- Opportunity to be featured in a print or on-line publication, podcast/video
- Application must be submitted by an employer (NYS manufacturing company)
- Employee nominee must be between the age of 25-39
- Employee nominee must commit to being featured in on-line or print publication, podcast/video
- Employee nominee must work at a NYS manufacturing company with less than 500 employees
- Employee nominee must hold a position in manufacturing as either an engineer, technician or other related positions directly related to manufacturing operations such as product and process development, automation, manufacturing engineering, equipment design, build and maintenance, process, production and quality control, etc.
- One application per employer
Application will close July 31 at 5pm. Awardees will be notified if they are a finalist in September. Prize will be awarded to the employee directly. All awardees will be required to submit a W9 form.
How to apply:
The employer must complete the online nomination form with an option to include a 60 second video from the selected employee. The video should highlight what excites the employee about manufacturing, innovation and working in New York State. The video must be submitted using a link format.