How a Crisis Reveals the Weakest Link in Your Supply Chain: Tips to Prepare and Adapt
When a crisis hits, whether it’s a global event (like a pandemic, war, or raw material shortage) or vendor-specific (like a fire, flood, or even a family emergency), a disruption to your supply chain can be catastrophic to your business. The better prepared you are, and the better you understand your supply chain, the better you can weather the storm. From minimizing risk (especially with offshore suppliers) to having backups already in place, we’ll discuss ways to identify the weak links in your supply chain and provide insights to help overcome them.
What You Will Learn
- How COVID-19 has impacted supply chains across the globe
- What you can do now if your supply chain is being disrupted by COVID-19
- How to perform risk assessment and quality audits on new potential suppliers
- Creative strategies to help finance your project and procure components when investment options are limited
- The costs and tradeoffs of domestic versus international manufacturing
Webinar Date and Time
- May 13th
- 10am to 11am EST
To register for this webinar, please complete the form below.
FuzeHub is a not-for-profit organization that connects New York’s small and mid-sized manufacturing companies to the resources, programs and expertise they need for technology commercialization, innovation and business growth. We help companies navigate New York’s robust network of industry experts at Manufacturing Extension Partners (MEP) centers, universities, economic development organizations and other providers. FuzeHub is the statewide New York MEP center, supported by Empire State Development’s Division of Science, Technology & Innovation (NYSTAR).