FuzeHub is a not-for-profit corporation under the laws of the State of New York. Other than as may be specifically stated herein or in any other FuzeHub documents, it is the position of FuzeHub that any materials and communications submitted to FuzeHub to use or interact with FuzeHub containing personal information is private and confidential. Any personal information you provide to FuzeHub is stored in a secure location, accessible only by appropriate staff, and is used for the purposes set forth in this policy. If you do not want FuzeHub to collect your personal information, please do not provide it to us.
Personal Information We Collect
“Personal information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, or email address. FuzeHub collects and stores the personal information that you have provided to us. Here are some examples of manners in which we may collect your personal information on the Sites:
- We may collect your first and last name, business name, email and postal address when you fill out a request to contact us or sign up for one of our email distribution lists;
- We may collect the information you provide regarding your business and the description of your business problem;
- We may collect the information you provide when you apply for a grant from FuzeHub; or
- We may collect information regarding your business after receiving assistance from one of FuzeHub’s partners.
Use of Personal Information Collected Via the FuzeHub Website
We use your personal information that is collected on our site primarily for the following purposes:
- To process your inquiry and, if necessary, to contact you regarding the status of your inquiry;
- To connect you to resources and solutions;
- If you have signed up to be on one of our email distribution lists, to send you relevant emails and information;
- To request your feedback about your experience with FuzeHub; or
Release of Information to Third Parties
Personal information collected as a function of the FuzeHub website will not be released to third parties except to further the purpose for which you provided the information and in the following instances:
- To fulfill a service to you, for example, if you email us a question, we may use your email address to process your request and respond to your question;
- To evaluate your application for a grant, for example, if you apply for a grant, we may distribute your application materials to the panelists who evaluate applications and vote on the award of grants to applicants;
- To connect you with a FuzeHub partner to receive assistance with your business problem, for example, we may provide your contact information and the information you provide regarding your business problem to one of our partners and request that they contact you directly;
- To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Sites and provide other administrative services to us (including but not limited to maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on FuzeHub’s behalf, and entry collection);
- To comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us; or
Mandatory Disclosure of Personal Information
To the extent disclosure of any FuzeHub materials is sought by process of law, FuzeHub has no obligation to notify affected parties, nor to defend against any such disclosure, but may so notify and/or defend to the extent FuzeHub in its sole discretion, deems practicable and advisable.
Third Party Websites and Advertisers
To the extent New York State entities that work with FuzeHub, including but not limited to Empire State Development, may have privacy or other policies regarding this subject, interested parties are referred to those policies.
Last updated March 15, 2017.