Manufacturing in New York State is cleaner and greener than ever before, but manufacturing can still have harmful effects on the environment. Through the use of advanced materials, FuzeHub believes that manufacturers can make products, leverage technologies, and use processes that strengthen sustainability.
FuzeHub anticipates making 3 awards of $50,000 each.
About the Challenge
For the purpose of this Innovation Challenge, “advanced materials” include:
- New materials for new applications
- New materials for existing applications
- Existing materials for new applications
A. Eligible Applicants: Non-profit organizations in New York State, including non-profit institutions of higher education, are eligible to apply as lead applicants for the Innovation Challenge. The lead applicant must partner with a small to medium-sized manufacturer (“Industry Partner”) that fulfills the eligibility requirements below.
B. Eligible Industry Partners: Manufacturing companies in any stage of maturity with a:
- Physical establishment in New York State, and no more than 500 employees Worldwide;
- Dun & Bradstreet profile that includes a registered North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code specific to manufacturing
September 1, 2022
September 30, 2022
Early November 2022
Funding early stage companies positioned to make the world a better place
FuzeHub is the go-to resource for startup, small, and medium-size manufacturers and technology companies in New York State. We provide thoughtful guidance and access to an extensive network of program and funding solutions.