Coming in 2020
New for 2020, FuzeHub’s Build4Scale NY program features monthly training events and new funding opportunities. We will discuss how membership in the program provides benefits that streamline your path to successfully commercializing your hardware product.
What You Will Learn
- What is Build4Scale and how does it help startups?
- Schedule of events for 2020, including live workshops across the state and a series of webinars relevant to product commercialization
- What funding opportunities are available for my company?
- Requirements for applying to become a member of the Build4Scale NY program
- Membership benefits, including training, mentoring, resource partnering, and member-only funding opportunities
Webinar Date and Time
- January 8th
- 1pm to 2pm EST
Enrollment for the Build4Scale NY program will be open to accept applications at the conclusion of the webinar.
To register for this webinar, please complete the form below.
FuzeHub is a not-for-profit organization that connects New York’s small and mid-sized manufacturing companies to the resources, programs and expertise they need for technology commercialization, innovation and business growth. We help companies navigate New York’s robust network of industry experts at Manufacturing Extension Partners (MEP) centers, universities, economic development organizations and other providers. FuzeHub is the statewide New York MEP center, supported by Empire State Development’s Division of Science, Technology & Innovation (NYSTAR).