The Chief Executives Network for Manufacturing of the Capital Region, Inc. (CEN) is an association of manufacturers located in the Capital Region. To encourage students to consider careers in manufacturing, CEN will once again be offering $1,000 scholarships to be awarded to applicants who are:
- High school seniors graduating in 2015 and accepted at an accredited two or four year college, university, or trade school; or
- College students enrolled at the undergraduate level in an accredited two or four year college, university or trade school; and
- Students planning to enroll in a major which can lead to qualifying for a position with a manufacturer; and
- Residents of one of the following eleven Capital Region counties: Albany, Columbia, Fulton, Greene, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, Warren, and Washington.
- CEN limits the number of scholarships that an individual can win to 2 in any 4 year period.
The deadline for filing applications with the CEN Scholarship Committee is March 31, 2015. Please click here for the application for the 2015 CEN Manufacturing Scholarship.
Applications are also available on the CEN website. If you have any questions, please contact Karin Kasparian at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (518) 465-8975, ext 253.