NYSTAR Innovation Asset Partners
New York State is home to a world-class network of technology and innovation assets charged with serving as resources for manufacturers. Empire State Development’s Division of Science, Technology & Innovation supports university-based scientific research centers, manufacturing assistance offices, business incubators, and other organizations — all of which work directly with industry to help companies develop new products, adopt new technologies, and address a variety of technical, engineering, and other growth challenges.
FuzeHub’s role is to help companies navigate this network and take advantage of the right resources.
NY Manufacturing Extension Partnership – Regional Centers
- Alliance for Manufacturing & Technology, Binghamton, NY
- Center for Economic Growth, Albany, NY
- CNY Technology Development Organization, Liverpool, NY
- CITEC Business Solutions, Potsdam, NY
- NextCorps, Rochester, NY
- Manufacturing and Technology Enterprise Center (MTEC), Highland, NY
- Industrial & Technology Assistance Corporation, New York, NY
- Insyte Consulting, Buffalo, NY
- AIM: Advanced Institute for Manufacturing, Utica, NY
- Stony Brook University, Manufacturing and Technology Resource Consortium (MTRC), Stony Brook, NY