Rise of the Urban Foodscape lets you showcase your food and beverage company in a virtual tradeshow-style format. It’s the place to promote your products, meet buyers and suppliers, and connect with industry experts and New York State resources during COVID-19.
Come join the rest of the food and beverage ecosystem as we work together to find the way forward in the post-pandemic era. This isn’t just another Zoom call. Remo, our digital platform, is about interaction.
- Eligible exhibitors will be entered in a drawing for a grant supporting up to $10k in virtual services through your regional MEP Center
- Exhibit from a virtual table or walk the virtual tradeshow floor as an attendee
- Promote your company’s products and discover potential new business partners
- Meet buyers, suppliers, and industry experts without ever leaving your office or facility
- Connect with NYS resources who are helping food and beverage manufacturers
- Gain insights from our keynote speaker, organizers, and event partners
9:00 - 9:15 AM
Formal Program Begins
Master of Ceremonies - Everton H. Henriques, FuzeHub
Welcome - Michael Tucker, LIFC; Cynthia Colón, MTRC
Remo Housekeeping - Page Fronczek, FuzeHub
9:15 AM - 9:25 AM
About Cares Grant and Awards
Alexis Wilson, MTEC
9:25 AM - 9:45 AM
Stew Leonard, Jr.
9:45 AM - 10:00 AM
An Interview with Kyle Chandler (Subtle Tea Company) - Steve Melito, FuzeHub
Event Instructions - Steve Melito
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Exhibitor / Attendee Interactions & Networking
Grant / Award Selection & Announcement - Everton & Alexis
Remo shuts down at 12:30 PM
Resources are being added daily. Please check in on the day of the event to get the full Resource PDF and event program.
Stew Leonard Jr.