2024 Manufacturing Grants
Application Video Dos and Don'ts
ROUND 1 APPLICATION PERIOD IS OPEN MONDAY, JANUARY 15TH
- Clearly describe each organization involved in the project, the technology/product being developed, and the economic impacts of the successful completion of the project.
- Do enunciate, and check the audio quality. Make sure that viewers can clearly understand what is being said.
- We recommend the use of close captioning to add clarity. Make sure to review the close captions for accuracy.
- When applicable, if possible, do show the workspace/ lab, and the product/technology in action.
- Use plenty of visual aid to add clarity and comprehensibility.
- You may use presentation slides, but the video is not meant to be a slide presentation.
- The video can be freely edited as the team sees fit.
- Do aim for a high-quality video, but keep in mind that a low-production video will suffice. We are looking for content, not format.
- The use of animation is acceptable.
- Do not include any proprietary information in the video.
- This is not meant to be a big production. We are looking for content, not format. It is not necessary to do a professional video and paying someone to shoot and/or edit the video does not increase the probability of receiving an award.
- This is not meant to be an investor pitch.
Manufacturing Grants - Round 1
Awards up to $65K Each | Deadline to Apply is February 14, 2024
January 3, 2024. Please check back to this site for any updates.