The New York State Center of Excellence in Healthy Water Solutions at Clarkson University and SUNY ESF invites you to attend our 1st annual meeting:
A Conversation on Advances in Water Science and Technology
March 12-13, 2023 in Syracuse, NY
With a mission to generate solutions that help to protect and improve waters for sustainable natural environments, healthy populations, resilient communities and sound economies, join us for in-depth discussions and networking as we look to find cooperative ways to address current and emerging water issues in New York State. There is no fee to attend, meals are included.
- Roundtable Discussion: Emerging Needs of Academia, Industry, and Regulatory Agencies
- Breakout Sessions on PFAS, HABs, Industry, and Climate Change
- CoE Research and Results Poster Session
Who should attend?
- Faculty and student researchers
- Business and industry leaders in the water sector
- Policy makers
- Government agency scientists and regulators
- Lake and watershed associations
- Citizen scientists
- Tech development companies
- Anyone interested in the mission of the NYS Center of Excellence in Healthy Water Solutions
New York State Centers of Excellence are funded by the New York State Department of Economic Development’s Division of Science, Technology, and Innovation (NYSTAR) to foster collaboration between the academic research community and the business sector to develop and commercialize new products and technologies, to promote critical private sector investment in emerging high-technology fields in New York State, and to create and expand technology-related businesses and employment.