The FuzeHub commercialization competition is intended to help small and medium (SME) size manufacturing and technology companies further develop their prototype in an effort to pursue additional investment and customers as well as strengthen their “go-to-market” strategies, as they move from new product/production method to marketplace.
2023 Award Details
Awards are up to $50,000 each. More detail to come.
Companies are required to have an existing tangible prototype (for the purposes of the Commercialization Competition, a tangible prototype is the physical representation of an idea or product presented as an early sample or test model that contains innovative hardware /manufacturable components).
- Applicants must be available to pitch in person October 16-17, 2023 in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Applicants must propose to fund activities to improve upon an existing tangible prototype and/or improve upon their “go-to-market” strategy.
- Applicants must have a clearly defined plan to commercialize the prototype product/process.
- Company must reside and operate in New York State from the time it submits the application until at least a twelve (12) consecutive month period following the award announcement. Winning companies that do not comply with the residency requirement shall be obligated to return all funds to FuzeHub to be reinvested in the Commercialization Competition.
- Company must be registered with Dun & Bradstreet, and have an eligible North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code specific to manufacturing identified in their D&B profile.
- Company must be pre-revenue (less than $100,000 in revenue).
- While grants do not count as revenue, companies which have been awarded more than $500,000 in grants in the last 2 years are not eligible to apply.
Early October 2023
Finalists Pitch Live:
October 16 – 17, 2023
Click here to download a copy of the application questions for reference (coming soon).
Funding early stage companies positioned to make the world a better place
FuzeHub is the go-to resource for startup, small, and medium-size manufacturers and technology companies in New York State. We provide thoughtful guidance and access to an extensive network of program and funding solutions.