Looking for an easy way to determine what type of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) you need, forecast required quantities, and manage your PPE inventory?
Join us on October 14 to learn about the intuitive PPE Self-Assessment and Forecasting tool that we have developed for the manufacturing community.
As part of NYMEP’s PPE Assistance COVID Recovery Initiative, this session is presenter by Bhupesh Mulchandani, PPE Procurement Lead at ITAC.
Attend this webinar to learn about:
- The purpose of the PPE Assessment tool
- How to use the Self-Assessment Guide
- The OSHA Hierarchy of Controls and Risk Levels
- Choosing the proper PPE for your particular business
- Forecasting your PPE needs
- Managing your inventory and PPE orders using the tool
We are proud to be part of the NYMEP COVID Recovery Initiative to support manufacturers recovering from the pandemic in positioning themselves for future competitiveness.
Please take this brief survey if you are a NYS manufacturer producing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and/or looking to access PPE. As part of the NYMEP COVID Recovery Initiative, we will use your responses to get a better sense of the demand for PPE categories and types, and will then validate competitive suppliers and recommend PPE buying channels to manufacturers statewide.