Lead Generation Best Practices for Manufacturers
Previously Aired Monday, January 24th | 11 AM - 12 PM
Chris Scafario is the Chief Operating Officer at DVIRC. Working in Philadelphia and across the nation’s Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Chris supports the advancement of small to mid-sized manufacturers (SMMs) and their supply chain through leading the design, implementation, and oversight of consulting services in operational excellence, top-line growth, and business management.
His expertise includes corporate strategy, operations management, innovation, branding, sales, marketing, and advanced technology research.
- Sometimes manufacturing leaders sometimes get stagnant at a certain size, not really striving to be aspirational.
- Follow the Plan, Do, Check, Act methodology
- Unbelievable amount of waste in business development and lead generation trying to find new business
- Four key initiatives in business growth 101: competitive benchmarking, market scouting, inbound marketing, lead generation
- Find 60 companies a month as an example, that should be your clients. Generally 5 or 6 leads will fall out of that list of companies that actually want to talk to you.
DVIRC has successfully delivered lead generation services to more than 300 business across the region and around the country. Over the last decade we have developed and refined a process that begins with an assessment of your capabilities and messaging and includes in-depth secondary research into your current and prospective end-use markets.