New York State’s food, agriculture, and manufacturing ecosystem are coming together for a Mohawk Valley event that’s something to crow about.
Vitality in the Valley is where NYS companies in all three industries will connect with each other, and with resources that can help them grow.
As an exhibitor at this amazing event, you will:
- Meet potential buyers and suppliers
- Talk to business and technical resources
- Hear from industry experts
- Learn about new technologies
- Find potential distribution channels
- Discover funding opportunities
- Network with peers at a pre-event reception
Non-exhibitors are welcome to register as attendees. Sponsorship opportunities that let you showcase your organization are available.
June 6-7, 2023Location: Herkimer College
100 Lou Ambers Drive
Herkimer, NY 13350
The Red Roof Inn
100 Marginal Road,
Herkimer, NY 13350
Hampton Inn Utica
172 – 180 N Genesee Street,
Utica, NY 13502
June 6, 2023 - Day One
Exhibitor Setup Begins
June 7, 2023 - Day Two
Registration & Breakfast
Welcome, Sponsor Addresses
- Workforce Development Panel
- Industry Funding Panel
Find out what’s being done to upskill workers in the region and beyond. You’ll hear about micro-credentials from SUNY Central plus workforce development programs, including grants. You’ll also hear from a manufacturer that’s successfully addressing workforce development.
- Miriam Dushane, PHR, SHRM-CP, Alaant Workforce Solutions
- Cynthia Proctor, SUNY System
- Franca Armstrong, SUNY Apprenticeship Program
- Mark Cushman, Giotto Enterprises
- Dan Cullen, WDI
Find out about funding sources for New York State Manufacturers and Innovators. Whether you’re facing foreign competition, looking for capital investment, or seeking grant opportunities, our panelists will provide you with insights and information you can use to grow your business.
- Steve Melito, FuzeHub
- Patty Rechberger, FuzeHub
- Tim Fitzgerald, Mohawk Valley EDGE
- Ken Rother, Rev: Ithaca Startup Works
- Kelly McGuire, Trade Adjustment Assistance Center
- Marcia Mitchell, NY Ventures