How the Mohawk Valley Feeds Innovation is where the industries that support the region’s agricultural ecosystem will connect in a powerful virtual format. Whether you’re a food or beverage producer, a packager or processor, or part of supporting industries such as woodworking, metal fabrication, or transportation, this event is for you.
Come join the rest of the agricultural ecosystem as we build valuable business connections throughout the Mohawk Valley and across New York State. This isn’t just another Zoom call. Remo, FuzeHub’s digital conference platform, is about interaction.
How the Mohawk Valley Feeds Innovation lets you:
- Exhibit from a virtual table or walk the virtual tradeshow floor as an attendee
- Promote your company’s products and discover potential new business partners
- Meet buyers, suppliers, and industry experts without ever leaving your office or facility
- Connect with NYS resources who are helping food and beverage manufacturers
- Gain insights from our keynote speaker, organizers, and event sponsors
Register now and then join us on Wednesday, June 2nd. This event is organized by FuzeHub in partnership with the Advanced Institute for Manufacturing (AIM), Herkimer College and Herkimer County IDA.
8:45 AM – Remo Opens
(Formal program begins)
Master of Ceremonies – Everton H. Henriques
Welcome – Cory Albrecht & Franca Armstrong,
Bill McDonald, John Piseck
Remo Housekeeping – FuzeHub (Page Fronczek)
Sponsor I – SUNY Apprenticeship Program at MVCC
Sponsor II – AIM NYS Cybersecurity Assistance Program
Keynote Speaker – TBA
Speaker II – TBA
Event Instructions – FuzeHub (Steve Melito)
Exhibitor/Attendee Interactions – All